|Feature||Standard||Expert||8HP EGS ISN Reset|
|Supports Esys Versions||3.24.3, 3.26.1, 3.27.1, 3.28.0, 3.29.0, 3.30.0, 3.30.1, 3.31, 3.32, 3.33, 3.34, 3.35.1, 3.35.2 , 3.36 (32 & 64-bit)*||3.32, 3.33, 3.34, 3.35.1, 3.35.2, 3.36 (only 64-bit versions)*||3.32, 3.33, 3.34, 3.35.1, 3.35.2 , 3.36 (only 64-bit versions)*|
|Option to show conditional parameters in CAF/FDL Viewer|
|NCD Comparison (Winmerge)|
|FSC Generator for Maps (CIC, NBT, NBT Evo ID4)**|
|Series information in connection dialog|
|Evaluation of conditions in CAF/FDL Viewer|
|Construction Preview SVT calculation|
|NCD/FDL calculation with FA + SVT (“SVT-CAFD” / “FA-CAFD” Integration from NCDCAFD Tool)|
|8HP*** EGS ISN Reset|
* 64-bit Update must be purchased in order to use 64-bit versions of Esys
** 50 CIC/NBT codes included and one NBT Evo ID4 code included
*** Compatible 8HP SWFLs:
swfl_00000a81.bin.000_056_000, swfl_00000a81.bin.000_057_000 , swfl_00000a81.bin.000_058_000, swfl_00000a81.bin.000_066_002, swfl_00000a81.bin.000_067_000, swfl_00000a81.bin.000_068_000, swfl_00000a81.bin.000_074_000, swfl_00000a81.bin.000_077_000, swfl_00000a81.bin.000_088_001, swfl_00000a81.bin.000_090_000, swfl_00000a81.bin.000_091_000, swfl_00000a81.bin.000_094_000, swfl_00000a81.bin.000_095_000, swfl_00000a81.bin.000_096_000, swfl_00000a81.bin.000_097_000,
swfl_00001dc7.bin.000_022_001, swfl_00001dc7.bin.000_026_000, swfl_00001dc7.bin.000_029_000, swfl_00001dc7.bin.000_031_000,
swfl_00001dc7.bin.000_037_001, swfl_00001dc7.bin.000_043_000, swfl_00001dc7.bin.000_045_000, swfl_00001dc7.bin.000_046_000, swfl_00001dc7.bin.000_048_000, swfl_00001dc7.bin.000_052_000, swfl_00001dc7.bin.000_056_000
Expert License (only 64-bit)
The Expert License was built mainly to integrate the “Calculation of NCD/FDL via Vehicle Order and SVT/CAFD” known as “FA-CAFD” or “SVT-CAFD” from other tools. By integrating it in E*ys itself, it is using the same mappings as for Coding, which means that you do not have to use different tools and get updated mappings for Coding and NCD Calculation whenever an update is purchased.
Which started with the NCD Calculation, soon grew into a bigger project, implementing more than just that to make coding and research easier than ever. It currently has the following features:
- Adding Series to TargetSelector so you do not have to lookup the vehicle project from another source of information when connecting to a car.
- Possibility to evaluate the XPath expressions for each parameter so you can check within the CAF/FDL when specific parameters are set
- Additional option for SVT calculation to calculate the construction preview SVT for any vehicle. Note: If not connection to an actual car, you must “fake” a connection by selecting another connection method in the Connection Dialog, then press “connect” and wait for the warning that says, that ODX functions can still be used. Just confirm it and it soon as it shows the green indicator color at the bottom, you have a “connection” with the chosen Vehicle Project.
- This means, you are able to calculate the SVT for any vehicle for any, ever existend I-Step. Just load your FA/VO and choose the desired I-Step and it will give you the SVT which would be present in the vehicle for that I-Step.
- It can be used to calculate the SVT for a car which you don’t have at your shop just yet. Just look up its I-Step from any known portal, create or download the FA and calculate its current or factory SVT. Even better, save it as SVT_CURRENT and calculate your SVT_FUTURE, then the TAL to prepare a whole update to save time, as soon as you get your hands on the car.
- Or just lookup a cars’ hardware by calculating its SVT without having to read it from the car itself.
- Do any NCD/FDL calculation by using a FA/VO and SVT, also known as “FA-CAFD” or “SVT-CAFD” but in one single module. After loading a SVT, you can choose, which ECU you want to have evaluated. Also, you can filter out any implicitly set parameter so it only calculates the parameters that are conditionally set by the SALAPA Elements, HO-/E-Words/Type code or Time criteria. The calculation can be saved afterwards. The output which gets saved is .txt but is actually in the .ini format for better overview.
This can be used, to
- Calculate changes for FDLs/NCD by changing the FA/VO and doing multiple calculations, then comparing them in any tool.
- Create a Script out of the results to automate FDL coding and even better: save time.