Here at Layercode Ltd, we respect nothing more than your right to privacy and security while using our website or services. We understand that people need to trust in the website that they are interacting with, so we have made it our mission to ensure that our customers, visitors to our website and or subscribers to our services can have total confidence while engaging with Layercode Ltd. We promise today, and forever, to treat the protection of your data, privacy and online security very seriously and we put this at the heart of everything we do.
For the purposes of the EU2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the company that is ultimately responsible for the control of your data while using our services is Layercode Ltd, Unit. Should you have any questions on how we protect your privacy, please feel free to drop us a line at: firstname.lastname@example.org
There are 2 types of information that we collect from you, personal data, and non personal data.
Personal Data is collected from you if you voluntarily submit it to Layercode Ltd. The provision of all personal information is voluntary, but some may be necessary in order to fully use our services, for example purchasing information that is required to complete a transaction. The types of personal data we collect are:
- Email Address
- Telephone number
- Vehicle Information
- IP address
- Marketplace Buyer ID
This is information that you provide to us when you:
- Create an account on our site
- Place an order on our site
- Leave a product review on our site
- Browse our website
- Login to your account on our website
- Populate your basket or add to your wish list
- Enter a competition via our website, or Social Media
- Join our Trade Programme
- Opt-in to our marketing communications (e.g. newsletter, discount club)
- Communicate with us via our customer service channel
- Engage with us on social media, e.g. ‘likes’, ‘tweets’, ‘shares’, ‘retweets’, ‘reposts’
Non Personal Data
Non Personal Data is collected from you when you engage with our site. This is information about your visits and how you navigate through our website. Including, (but not limited to), your page views, the length of your visit, browser type, operating system, IP address and location. Although classified as personal data, we will not use your IP address to identify you personally. This information is used to help us improve our website and to help ensure it is optimized best for your browser.
Information We Do Not Collect
Unnecessary data: Layercode Ltd will never, ever ask you for information that is not necessary. Our aim is to ensure you have the best experience possible on our site, without any compromise on your privacy or security.
Financial data: Layercode Ltd is a PCI compliant company and do not collect or store any sensitive payment information. To complete your financial transaction on our website, you will engage directly with our payment handlers, (a PayPal company), or PayPal. Your card payment data is securely handled by PayPal Payments Limited.
Sensitive personal data: Layercode Ltd do not collect or store data of a highly sensitive nature. For example, we will not store your gender, marital status, personal group membership, political views, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, or race.
Data relating to minors: Layercode Ltd website or services are not intended for children and we do not intentionally or knowingly solicit or collect personal information from individuals under the age of 18. Layercode Ltd websites and or services are not permitted to be used by individuals under the age of 18.
How Your Data Is Used
We will process any Personal Data you provide to us for the following purposes:
- To conduct our business with you and activate your ability to use our services
- To provide you with the goods you have ordered
- To conduct financial transactions for goods you purchase from us
- To prevent fraudulent activity
- To personalise our site for you
- To send you business or transactional communications unrelated to marketing
- To contact you, (if required), in connection with your order or to respond to any communications you might send to us via our regular communications channels or via social media
- To enable you to share content from our site to your social media accounts
Non Personal Data
We use non personal data gathered from visitors to EsysNext in an aggregate form and for statistical purposes to gain a better understanding of where our visitors come from, how they interact with our site, and to help us better design and organize our web site for ease of customer interaction.