- Added support for 21-03 cafs/I-steps
- Fixed a bug where IspiHost FSC reader failed to read EntryNav FSCs in some cases
- Added new EsysX Expert features including
- SVT node descriptions for all nodes with fallback to older SGBMID if no exact match found in KIS WBs
- Reset ECU function
- Read additional info like serial number and context info
- Added full support for Esys 3.37.1 and 3.37.2 (Standard/Expert/ISN Reset)
To get the new Expert features, there are 2 possible ways:
- If you have Expert already, buy the dedicated EsysX Expert Update (25€) and you will get all new EsysX Expert features.
- If you don’t have Expert, buy the Expert Upgrade if you want to upgrade your existing license (Standard/ISN Reset) or buy an Expert License (Software/Dongle) if you are new to EsysX.
Note: New Expert Licenses or Expert Upgrades bought before 15th of May/(before the price increase) do not contain the new features
- Added support for 20-11 cafs/I-Steps
New mappings will be automatically included in licenses sold from 22/02/2021 on.
- Added EntryNav FSC Generator to IspiHost Admin
- Added “Refresh” button to IspiHost FSC Generators for new FSC shop products
- Evo ID4 and EntryNav FSC generations for IspiHost can now be bought over shop and are automatically added to your EsysX license after buying them.
- If you buy FSC generations over the shop and your IspiHost Admin version does not have the “Refresh” button in FSC Generator then you will automatically receive an updated version by mail at no additional cost. After updating to your new EsysX version, you will have your updated FSC generations.
- If your IspiHost Admin version does already have the “Refresh” button in FSC Generator then just press “Refresh” after buying the FSC generations at our shop. Please allow up to 15 minutes for our automatic system to add your generations.
- FA/VO editor dialog in EsysX for adding and removing SALAPA elements now also supports HO and E words. To open it up for HO and E words, right click the node in the tree and choose “edit” from its context menu.
Added second calculation mode to NCDCAFD Module: “All Parameters”. This calculates all parameters for each CAF resulting in the FWL.
Added quick compare function to compare single FWLs of “all parameter” calculation against another NCD/FWL of the same ECU
Added quick compare function to do an automated calculation/comparison based on 2 FAs/VOs on the same SVT
Find out more about all new functions on https://esysx.com/licenses/
Note: Before you can use the compare functions, you must configure your “Diff Tool” in IspiHost Admin under Settings->NcdDiff Tool
Note2: Users which have purchased EsysX Expert or upgraded their license to EsysX Expert before and including 4.10.2020 (until these changes went live), will receive an Email with a free update. So if you have purchased it, wait for the mail. If not and you are reading this, you can find any Expert Product in our shop which will include all the new functions.
- Improved handling of FDL cheat codes, allowing cheat sheet swapping without exiting EsysX
- Multiple cheat sheets can now be merged into one via IspiHost Admin Panel
- SSD FA files can now be ordered via shop and are automatically sent to your email
- Added suport for Esys 3.35.3
- Full support added for Psdzdata 20/07
- FA (XML) as well as FSC repair kits available in the shop and can be ordered by long VIN.
- Added support for Live-Cockpit CAFDs
- Added partial support for 20/07 PSdZ Data
- Added new EGS 8HP ISN Reset to EsysX
- Added Support for upcoming Expert “NCD/CAFD” Tool (NCD Calculation based on FA + SVT/CAFs)
- Support added for Windows 10 build 2004
- Support added for 20-03 PSdZ Data
- Support added for Esys 3.36.2
- Added the possibility to show memory location in CAF Viewer